Tax Advisory & Compliance
Let us face it, we all have to pay taxes, that’s the bad news. Good news, I’m here. I provide clients with strategic solutions to maximize their tax deductions and minimize their tax liabilities.
I believe in being a part of my client’s everyday life. Being proactive – not telling the client on April 14th, that there is a huge balance due April 15th.
Thinking about a 1031 exchange to defer taxes? Or how about a cost segregation study when investing in real estate? Either way, before you sale an asset, call me, & lets discuss the tax consequences. Purchasing an asset, let’s talk about how we can accelerate the deductions. Year-end tax planning, a MUST. If you think we’ll just talk once a year, think again!
- Tax Return Preparation
- Sales tax reports
- Estate Planning
- IRS Representation
Doing business in today’s economic climate is surely different than doing business a year ago, even a few months ago.
One thing remains the same – whether you are in the beginning phase of your business, or a seasoned vet, you want to elevate your business to the next level.
It is imperative for business owners to have an execution plan. One that makes dollars, & “sense”. I will help you focus on your businesses short and long-term financial goals. Help you achieve results and eliminate excuses. You win, I win, we win!!!
- Entity selection – Entity selection is a major step in setting up your business. From sole proprietorships, C-Corps, S-corps, Partnerships, or LLC’s to benefit corporations, we can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Business Continuity Planning – Its not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when the next disaster (e.g Covid-19), or unexpected expense may come to dismantle what you’ve worked so hard for. As your trusted advisor, I want to make sure you have the cash flow needed in order to thrive, and not just survive.
- Coaching – In desperate need of guidance? Ready to grow your business to the next level, but not sure where to start? Maybe you just need an accountability partner to help your business reach the next level. I can help make it happen
- Consulting – I take time to know “you” and “your” business. I help clients maximize profitability and efficiency by implementing strategic plans, streamlining to simplify your financial processes & adapting to the new world of technology
- Budgeting & Cash Flow Analysis – You can’t manage what you don’t measure. To run a successful company, you need to know the numbers behind the operation. At RDJ, we provide budgeting and cash flow tools that will help you measure your everyday numbers.
Many high net worth individuals may require a personal CFO to assist with navigating the complexity of their finances. From negotiating real estate contracts to overseeing executorship of a trust or helping protect their assets, I’m here for it!
- Monthly bill pay & expense projections
- Budgeting analysis
- Cash flow management
- Monitoring entities and FLP’s
- Tax compliance and advisory
- Estate planning
Are you a business owner that is having to wear several hats, including the office accountant? Your books had not been reconciled for months? Or perhaps you have a fulltime employee that quite frankly, you can’t afford nor have time to manage?
Whatever the case, business owners need freedom to focus on what really matters – building and growing their companies.
Sometimes it’s more feasible and much less stressful to take advantage of outsourcing. By doing so can also help relieve the struggles of hiring a bookkeeper that actually understands the intricacies of accounting.
- Accounting system setup
- Review of monthly bookkeeping
- Payroll Reports
- Financial Statement preparation
- Property management